AHAD DAY (GRAMMAR HOMEWORK)


Assalamualaikum, whats up guys...

The first story: AHAD DAY

Story begin

 This morning, i wake up from my sleep between 04.15 am. I tidy up my bed, then i go to mosque to shubuh prayer.  Before prayer, i am  go to ablution place to take ablution before i prayer. After prayer, there was a study at the mosque.  Than, they gave me free breakfast after the study at the mosque

After i have breakfast at the mosque, i am go home at 06.15 am. Sometime before i take a shower, i sit on my bed for a while and watching some video of preaching and sometime i reading scripture al-Qur’an. Beetwen 06.40 o’clock, i am go to the bathroom to take a shower. After showering, i prepared  to carry out my duties in the organisation of hmps.  Than i going for my job. 

After i finished my work, i returned to my house. Than i go to shower again. After that, i cooked for my lunch. After that, beetwen 11.35 am, i go to mosque for dzuhur prayer. Than i go home again to take sleep.

Komentar

Postingan Populer